Since last thursday, I have been thrashing in long hours plus an extra night on Saturday for research work. It's a good kind of feel to it I guess. In the span of a week, I learnt about research groups on conducting product concepts, got to be involved and saw the work behind producing an advertisement in this case - offline and online. I also had a chance to dabble once again in the consumer connection program in tapping into the minds of young malays today about passion on what lights up their life and hair. It's been a pretty beefy week.
Also, I had a nice lil' surprise (an early one) from Choi Wan & Yee Teng who took me out for an early bday celebration dinner at Jogoya, Starhill. Nice food, and lots of it :) But what really took the cake home was when the cake came from Just Heavenly's beautiful masterpiece yet again (I should post a pic of that soon). It was a cake with me sitting by a footstool and a shirt saying Footstool Players, it's really somewhat personal. Again, I have yet to take shots.
I am trying to fit in a quick entry while sorting heaps of stuff out before I fly off tomorrow night. Yea, heading back down under once again for a 2 year hiatus for 2 weeks. I am looking forward to the break. Got the books I wanna read over there, in case of late night boredness (going to slot in Heroes....sorry, prison break has to wait again) and basically catch up with people, environment, food and myself.
I am hoping to do the following:-
Eat at
1) Squire's Loft - a hearty hearty juicy steak
2) Movida's - sangria baby, just sangria
3) Ling Nan - XO Crab Noodle
4) Pacific - the itik, who can forget the itik?
5) I'm going to stop here..coz it ain't going to stop.... :)
Hoping to watch Miss Saigon over there, it's been a while since I caught anything. Actually missing out on local scenes today when I used to go frequently with a dear fellow shadow of the round top. But my prayers are there as always.
So first in, first out. Week in week out. I'll be off and hope to do some reflective writing and reading while I'm there. Snapping heaps of shots too and walk through the familiar paths, brush through the evergreen strands of life and wind that comes before me.
I am going there to meet me, the dude that had found some gems there.
Also, I had a nice lil' surprise (an early one) from Choi Wan & Yee Teng who took me out for an early bday celebration dinner at Jogoya, Starhill. Nice food, and lots of it :) But what really took the cake home was when the cake came from Just Heavenly's beautiful masterpiece yet again (I should post a pic of that soon). It was a cake with me sitting by a footstool and a shirt saying Footstool Players, it's really somewhat personal. Again, I have yet to take shots.
I am trying to fit in a quick entry while sorting heaps of stuff out before I fly off tomorrow night. Yea, heading back down under once again for a 2 year hiatus for 2 weeks. I am looking forward to the break. Got the books I wanna read over there, in case of late night boredness (going to slot in Heroes....sorry, prison break has to wait again) and basically catch up with people, environment, food and myself.
I am hoping to do the following:-
Eat at
1) Squire's Loft - a hearty hearty juicy steak
2) Movida's - sangria baby, just sangria
3) Ling Nan - XO Crab Noodle
4) Pacific - the itik, who can forget the itik?
5) I'm going to stop here..coz it ain't going to stop.... :)
Hoping to watch Miss Saigon over there, it's been a while since I caught anything. Actually missing out on local scenes today when I used to go frequently with a dear fellow shadow of the round top. But my prayers are there as always.
So first in, first out. Week in week out. I'll be off and hope to do some reflective writing and reading while I'm there. Snapping heaps of shots too and walk through the familiar paths, brush through the evergreen strands of life and wind that comes before me.
I am going there to meet me, the dude that had found some gems there.

0 Responses to “Week: Before & Ahead”
Post a Comment